jueves, 3 de enero de 2008

Describe a picture: - Cadaqués, the perfect village!

CADAQUÉS, THE PERFECT VILLAGE!
Hi!
I'm Aleix and I want to describe Cadaqués and which I think with its. The picture of the centre is taked by me.
I like Cadaqués because I think it is very beautiful, relaxing village and a picturesque village.
I think it is a very beautiful and relaxing because I like the villages on the seaside. The wind caresses the face and the sun gives heat on the face... It's a very relaxing!! I am a painter of pictures and I know which Cadaqués is the village when born and lived Salvador Dalí. He was a genius of painting pictures.
I usually went to Cadaqués for relax and for be fun. In the summer, the old fishermen meet in a square and sing a "Havaneres", the traditional song in the small villages on the seaside. I think this lifestyle is very relaxing and nothing stressful.
I love Cadaqués!

No hay comentarios: